DLA’s leadership development and executive coaching offering involves a self-assessment to determine the participant’s leadership capability, top-5 Gallup talents, and learning style. The assessment is then used to create an individual roadmap to success for the dentist and his/her practice.
Schedule Your Free Introductory Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is one of many types of coaching. It is designed to build self-awareness that can help drive personal and organizational change. It is unique in that it is tailored to the talent development of an individual which results in a close, confidential, and private relationship between the coach and the person being coached. Executive Coaching involves:
- Meeting one-on-one to provide structured support in a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental learning environment;
- Helping each participating practitioner identify their talents, understand their strengths, determine how they are viewed by others;
- Identifying and clarifying their short-term and long-term goals, and the action steps needed to reach those goals.
Why DLA Executive Coaching?
Our number one goal is to ensure YOUR patients receive high-quality dental care and services from you. This is, by far, the most distinguishing characteristic of our business, and sets us apart from a typical coaching experiences. We are totally invested in helping the dentist create a delightful experience for patients at every point along their care continuum.
To achieve this goal, DLA builds a powerful, collaborative relationship between the dentist and the coach. It is a customized learning experience based first on an assessment of the dental operation, the dentist’s work, and the productivity of his/her practice. DLA Coaching helps the dentist find resources within themselves, it reinforces the dentist’s ability to provide high quality treatment, and it inspires the dentist to maximize their personal and professional potential!
Our laser-focused approach is designed to:
- Increase the Dentist’s confidence, resiliency, emotional intelligence, and decision-making skills;
- Improve overall performance of the dental team;
- Utilize performance excellence tools and techniques to identify, analyze, and address clinical and operational challenges;
- Enhance the dentist’s communication, planning, and goal-setting skills for sustainable organizational change;
- Manage stress, conflict, and burn-out and help with coping strategies;
- Run an efficient and lucrative practice
Virtual coaching sessions via phone, video, or web platform, require that the coach and the dentist commit to an open dialogue that creates personalized solutions for making strategic decisions about day-to-day practice demands. Depending on the geographical location of the dental practice, an onsite(s) visit may be possible, if requested.
How Do I Start?
Your coach is a click away! It is a quick and easy process to get what you need. We need you to first complete a New Client Questionnaire. This questionnaire will give us an initial idea of what you want from the coaching experience, how your practice is currently performing, and help us to decide if we are a good fit for you and your practice. Once we receive your completed questionnaire, one of our Coaches will contact you directly to verify and clarify your needs and expectations.
If you are interested in pursuing this further, we will send you a Service Agreement to sign which will commit the number of hours and a preliminary working plan. Upon signature, we will set a weekly 30, 60, or 90-minute coaching session, and your coach will be assigned. One of our coaches will be available to you at all times, 24/7 to assist you even outside of normal business hours. If your request is for a one-time immediate intervention, then simply call us at 904-307-7924
Still not sure? Please complete a New Client Questionnaire via our Calendly link and schedule a free appointment with us!